Things I am grateful for:
· my love
· my friends and family, especially my precious daughter
· writers who share their lives, loves and words
· my work and the people who entrust me with their books and dreams
· my sweet dog, Chevella, who turns 14 next summer
· the ability to read and think and appreciate ideas
· meaningful conversation with interesting people
· the wonder and blessings of travel
· my home and the ability to share it with clients and friends
· the possibilities of the future
· my own writing projects, which feed my soul
· wise women friends who provide support and succor when I need it (and you know who you are!)
· the opportunity to live in a beautiful corner of the world
· walking on the beach with my dog
· mentors who guide and encourage me
· good health
· deep, intimate relationships with people I love and care about
For these things and many more, I am profoundly grateful.
May your 2017 be filled with meaningful work and relationships, may you experience all good things, and may your loftiest dreams come true.
Happy New Year.